Friday 16 October 2009

Draft Edit


Below is my draft edit for my music video. It's no where near the quality and consistancy I except from my finished draft and has a long sequence of leaves which I only put in to fill the gap where that sequence has not yet been filmed due to filming being delayed.

The feedback I receieved from my draft edit is as follows:

Hannah E
Shots of girl on bench tend to last too long and are too much in mid shot – more CU needed and cuts need to be much more frequent
Green screen shots are weak
Leaves shots need to be removed!
Final shots with boy are too dark – are they supposed to be in a relationship, or have they just met? – not clear. If in a relationship then need to be sitting closer and have more eye contact, if not, then what is happening???
Phone at start says Mine 5 minutes, so why does she go and sit on a bench?
CU cuts top of her head off – better framing needed
Try to get her to sing to camera rather than to the side
38 secs What’s on your mind is wobbly
1:24 camera bag in shot
Lots of lip synch out

No comments:

Post a Comment